Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Gradeshapers specializes in custom writing of numerous papers, articles, posters, coursework, etc. We provide brand new papers depending on the customer’s instructions, order deadline, and level. Every client is required to indicate a specific type of assignment in the Order Form:
- Lab report
- Poster, etc.
Apart from providing custom writing services, a client may choose:
- Revision of an already written assignment.
Level of Writing
A customer must choose an order level, which depends on the educational establishment he/she studies in:
- High school.
If customer mistakenly chose the wrong order type, our Financial Department will assist and recalculate the order price according to the newly provided instructions.
Communication and Its Importance
We highly suggest every customer to communicate with Gradeshapers members by using the following means of communication:
- Inside message system.
- Live chat button
- Phone calls with Support Agents.
Gradeshapers asks all clients to communicate with Gradeshapers members, provide timely responses to our messages, calls and emails to make sure that the ordered product will be crafted according to the customers’ specific needs and requirements. It is vital to provide all order instructions and attachments while placing the order or during initial writing stages (when no more than 10-15% of the deadline passes).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Review or Work Process
By ordering a paper on our website, a customer agrees to get the service in the following way:
- Customer makes an order on our website and proceeds with the payment. We allow every customer to choose his/her “preferred writer.”
- We find the most suitable writer to complete the order.
- The client may communicate with the writer to receive updates about the order status, provide clarifications, etc. Our Writing Department may ask to place a compensation order, if we find any mismatches in the order type, number of pages, and level of writing.
- The order is edited, checked for plagiarism, and uploaded in the customer’s profile.
- A client may request a free revision referring to Gradeshapers Revision Policy, and get a free plagiarism report from our Customer support Team. We guarantee that Gradeshapers provides only authentic papers in any subject.
Order Time Frame
A customer may indicate a respective time frame, which starts from 3 hours up to 2 months for more complex orders. You are free to find more details in our Order Now form. The customer may request early delivery, but the order price will be respectively recalculated and additional order will be requested to be placed. Gradeshapers completes all assignments on time and guarantees timely submission of custom writing/rewriting services.
Submitting a Refund Application
You may apply for a refund from Gradeshapers for up to two weeks (14 days) after the deadline for your order expires. If your refund request relates to plagiarism, there are no time limits. However, you should provide a valid report proving the plagiarism is the fault of our writer.
Please note: Turnitin and its partners e.g. iThenticate and WriteCheck are deemed to be reliable plagiarism-detection services. References, tables of content and quotes that are taken directly from other texts and formatted properly are not considered to be plagiarism. Consequently, the SafeAssign.com system is not deemed reliable because the reports it provides often mark direct quotes and references as instances of plagiarism. Neither can files that contain hand-written notes or comments be taken as solid proof.
- If you ask for our assistance with a continuation order,Gradeshapers cannot be held responsible for any plagiarism on your part. The only parts that are analyzed for originality are those written by our writers.
- In the event you are dissatisfied with your order, your case will be investigated by our Refunds Department and a report will be provided. If the claims you make are justified, we will give you a full or partial refund. You will receive a response in three to four days.
- You can ask for free revisions for up to 48 hours (2 days) of your deadline expiring. Outside this period, you should submit an additional order. If our writer agrees to revise your paper free-of-charge, we cannot issue a further refund.
- If you have a longer paper, e.g., 20 pages or more, you can ask for a free-of-charge revision for up to thirty days after your deadline expires.
- We cannot provide free revisions if you change the instructions you originally provided. If you provide important materials after the work is complete or when your project is in progress, our representatives may ask you to submit a new order to compensate our writer.
- If you would like to use the option of a free revision, you should set a new deadline when submitting your revision instructions. At times, because revisions can be very complex or we cannot assign your order, it can take us up to one day (24 hours) to revise your paper. Gradeshapers will do everything possible to complete your revisions within the time frame you requested.
- We recommend you check your profile page or email for possible correspondence from our administration team or your writer. Sometimes, unfortunately, customers do not attach required materials when placing an order. It is your responsibility to let us have all essential information when submitting your order or if our writer asks for explicit detail.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision time frame extension up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- You can have a full refund (100%) if you were charged double the correct amount or if you mistakenly placed a duplicate or identical order twice. Should this happen you should contact our support team immediately and cancel your order.
- We will give you a full refund if we do not identify a writer for your order.
- If Gradeshapers gives you a 100% refund, you should not use any papers or materials we have provided.
- The company does not grant any grades since professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer overlooked some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, the whole order will be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions. E.g. A customer cannot ask to refund a half of the order and make a revision request to correct the second part.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund, if order was verified late and Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A Partial Refund
- You can ask for a partial refund if you choose the wrong amount of pages when ordering. We will refund part of the cost based on the correct number of words.
- Our Refunds Department may reduce the amount of the refund if you did not select the correct writing level, e.g., University instead of High School.
- Gradeshapers may recalculate the refund amount if the instructions or information you provide are contradictory, e.g., if the materials you provide contradict the description you provide on the order form.
- Cancelling your order (with writer assigned):
Late VerificationAll tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing, editing, proofreading, rewriting, formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
You cannot cancel your order when there is 30% of the original deadline remaining and a writer has been assigned. Additionally, unfortunately, you cannot cancel an order if our writer has completed and uploaded your paper.
- Where late verification of an order is concerned i.e. if you do not respond or are late responding to requests from our finance team to verify your identification (in order to prevent cases of Internet fraud), the deadline for completing your order starts from the minute the necessary clarification is received. You can either ask for an extension to your deadline due to delayed verification or you can place another order to compensate our writer if your order is “hot.”
Word Count Issues
- We do not count pages at a visual level, rather by amount of words. Each page contains 300 words but this rule does not apply to technical texts, which are mostly made up of calculations. Our administrators will calculate the cost according to the complexity level.
- Presentation assignments (e.g., PowerPoint). If you require speaker notes with your .ppt order, it will be necessary to pay for these and you can choose this option when placing your order. We will provide between 100 and 150 words of notes per slide.
- We calculate the cost of online or web-based test assignments according to the number of questions and on the basis of five questions per page. This same price rule applies to multiple-choice style questions. Therefore, you should order three pages in the case of a 15-question assignment.
- If you want your order delivered early, it will be necessary to compensate us for this. We will re-calculate the cost and ask you to submit another order. Should a member of our writing staff agree to complete your paper early without extra payment, we will not be able to refund you later.
- If an order is delivered later without your approving an extension to the deadline, we can at least partially refund you. We can recalculate the cost based on the prices posted on our website pricing page.
We encourage you to choose the correct type of order, e.g., “Research Paper” rather than “Term Paper.” We cannot issue you with a refund if we have not received payment from you for an order.
- If you order “Rewriting” from us, this means our writer will reword or perhaps paraphrase your text. If you ask us to do further research, change sources, or add any new sections (so that the text appears to have been written from scratch), you may be asked to place an additional order by way of compensation.
- We advise you to check your personal profile page and/or email in case our support team or writer has sent you a message. We appreciate your timely responses, especially if we need you to approve a topic our writer has chosen.
- A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information regarding stored credentials can be found in T&C of respectful payment processor.
How will my stored card details be used?
- Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
- Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.